Metabolic Boost is a new generation of adaptogenic (an agent that support one's energy and ability to better handle stress). Metabolic Boost is a plant-based formula with ingredients that support processes within the cells but also help to control them, thereby creating a healthy metabolic system for a healthy body.
Metabolic Boost is a powder formula that makes a pleasant-tasting drink. It’s an easy, convenient way to provide your body with the comprehensive nutrition it needs to function at its best.
Omega 3, Turmeric (Curcumin), Ashwagandha, Milk Thistle, Banaba, Choline, Probiotics, and PQQ are just a few of the natural, potent ingredients in this proprietary formula.
Among the many ingredients in this formula providing superior health support is an extra special one, natural PQQ, pyrroloquinoline quinone. PQQ helps cells work more efficiently and produce more energy thereby helping the body have more energy.
Metabolic Boost is a proprietary formula exclusive to Qgenics. At the core of this exclusive formulation is Cellinfusion™ Technology which increases absorption 3.4 times to provide maximum bioavailability and potency of the nutrients at the cellular level to achieve results.
Metabolic Boost can provide these benefits:
- Normalize metabolism
- Reverse insulin resistance
- Lower blood sugar
- Promote healthy weight loss
- Support normal cholesterol and triglycerides levels
- Support healthy digestion and gut health
- Increase energy by regenerating the mitochondria, the energy “powerhouse” in every cell
- Empower the immune system with increased antioxidant support.
How Metabolic Boost Affects Sugar
Insulin resistance (excessive and unbalanced sugar levels) is at the root of the majority of chronic diseases that plague society today – high blood sugar (glucose), high blood pressure, high LDL (bad) cholesterol and low HDL (good) cholesterol, high triglycerides, and excess fat around the waist.
Metabolic Boost contains many ingredients to naturally impact and control blood sugar levels by controlling the sugar molecules, and reducing their negative impact on the body, from the time they enter your mouth until they are excreted from the body.
Metabolic Boost affects sugar in the body in the following ways:
- Promotes the protection of the body from processing excess sugar
- Lessens the absorption of excess sugar in the intestines
- Inhibits the glycation process - a process where an excess sugar molecule combines with an excess protein molecule and produces tremendous amounts of damaging free radicals
- Stimulates the cells to absorb more sugar by increasing the energy output of the mitochondria in each cell
- Revives exhausted beta cells in the pancreas that manufacture insulin to enhance the pancreas’ ability to increase insulin production
- Retards the liver from converting sugar molecules to fat molecules, thereby promoting weight loss.
All of Metabolic Boost’s ingredients have been extensively and clinically studied by independent research institutions with results published in medical and scientific publications. Many research studies conducted on the ingredients contained in Metabolic Boost can be found on PubMed.gov.
Some of the Ingredients in Metabolic Boost and their benefits:
Promotes the growth and division of pre-existing mitochondria (the energy “powerhouses” of the cells.) May prevent cell death by combating oxidative stress. Can support brain health and function.
Beneficial for cardiovascular health and inflammatory conditions.
Can lower fasting and post-meal blood sugar levels and reduce excess insulin. Can promote better liver health.
Enhances cellular uptake of glucose and promotes improved insulin sensitivity.
Can reduce blood sugar levels and reduce oxidative stress.
Known as an adaptogen, it may reduce inflammation and protect the liver and bowels. Considered one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature for fighting free radical damage to cells and tissues.
Is considered an adaptogen, promoting balance in many different systems of the body.
It can support the nervous system, endocrine system and cardiovascular system, as well as enhance immune health. It may help the body adapt to stressful conditions.
Cetylated Fatty Acids (CFA)
Increases absorption by 3.4 times. Fights inflammation.
Known for its use in lowering cholesterol and supporting weight loss.
Promotes the structure and repair of cell membranes and enhances communication between cells. Helps with the metabolism of fat to support liver health, memory and cognitive skills.